All reviews ping pong close to the airport trudeau airport fitness room atrium
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2018

My son and I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights for skating competition. It was nice and clean room. Room has no fridge or microwave. I asked for at least fridge,but was told that no room with a fridge was available. Our skating partner who came a few hours later got the room with microwave and fridge. Otherwise,the hotel has a good recreational area with Ping-Pong and Poole table and swimming pool. last year I stayed here at the same time and my room had a fridge.

1  Thank elenatL2851UB
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

This "holiday inn" may look nice in the lobby....The rooms are not nice, bed was extremely hard. Layout was confusing! Staff was short on the phone, slow wifi.
Would not recommend to stay here!
We came from the airport shuttle there are a lot of choices do not chose this holiday inn!

PS. Christmas decorations were still up... it's January 15th?

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank victorialocal123
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Hi victorialocal123,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We would like to apologize for the unsatisfactory service you received from our staff and for not living up to your expectations regarding our rooms, beds and internet connection. Reviews like yours are very valuable as they enable us to target areas we need to improve on. Rest assured your feedback has been forwarded to the management team for evaluation.

Joel A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed January 7, 2018

I stayed in this amazing hotel for one night. The hotel design was so amazing, you will feel like you are in a tropical island. it is well managed, I was upgraded to an Atrium View Suite, which was spacious and very clean. Hotel staff are so warm and courteous to deal with. I will stay there again when ever i have the chance, it is worth it.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank xperiamagik
Reviewed January 1, 2018

The staff at this hotel go above and beyond. They are courteous and pleasant to deal with. We stayed here the night before our vacation started, and the night we returned. Our car was dead when we went to leave, but the staff gave us a boost and cleared the snow out from it. The breakfast buffet was wonderful and the shuttle bus to & from the airport was timely. We will definitely be staying here again and would recommend it highly.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Julie M
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is extremely well designed and managed.

I stayed 3 nights in an Atrium View Suite, which was spacious and well appointed with couch, chair, desk, fridge, microwave and coffee maker, as well as a separate bedroom with king-size bed. The room had entrances to both the lovely tropical atrium and the private outdoor garden.

The restaurant opens out onto the tropical atrium and is a lovely place to sit with a meal and a carafe of wine. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful.

This hotel is a little expensive for a Holiday Inn, but it's definitely worth it. The only reason I have deducted a point from my rating is they do not offer smoking rooms (which I later found out at least two nearby hotels do). In a Canadian winter, this is significant. If you are a non-smoker, consider it a 5.

Trip type: Traveled solo