“Very good food and service.”
Review of Mirchi

Mirchi
Ranked #2,706 of 5,822 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Montreal, Canada
“Very good food and service.”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This was my first visit to Mirchi. Food was very tasty and fresh. Best Vindaloo in town. Service was very good and fast. Will go back again for sure!!!

• Visited October 2013

Virginia
“Plenty of adequate food”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Lots of choices, slow service despite being two out of four people in the restaurant at the time. Food was tasty, not terribly overpriced for the neighborhood but nothing to write home about. Wouldn't recommend it when there are so many other good restaurants in Montreal.

• Visited October 2013
“The worst experience”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The restaurant definitely doesn't serve great food, but the service is possiibly the worst of the two. I normally don't go there unless it's a business lunch and most people want Indian food. I've always had a bad experience with their service but this time was the worst. They didn't register our reservation and as always, didn't want to honour our request for the main floor even after having booked a table for 18 at least 2 days in advance.

I did not leave a tip as I was spoken to very rudely by one of the waiters as soon as I entered the restaurant, and they had the audacity to ask me never to return to the restaurant, besides misbehaving with one of my guests who suggested they shouldn't be so aggressive! It's unbelievable that they are in customer service, yet they cannot treat their customers with respect!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Toni C
Montreal, Canada
“Memories of UK”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

In most minds, the UK might not serve to recommend gastronomic experience, but in the case of Indian cuisine, I think it quite apropos to say that Montreal's Mirchi always makes me think that I've sat down in the finest of British tandoori houses. The trilingual service is always respectful - and they don't hold their fire on their vindaloos! Also,their murg makhani is the best I've had: rich, flavourful with an edge. Accompaniments - and especially breads - are nicely proportioned. Served with a crisp draft Taj Mahal lager ... then a lovely stroll through Old Montreal to ease digestion. Just add fog!

• Visited June 2013
“my favorite place in old port montreal for butter chicken”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

For now my favorite place for butter chicken with naan bread in old port montreal. Bajhee are good as well.

• Visited May 2013