“Excellent food and honored our deal coupon”

Maurizio Resto-Cafe-Bar
Ranked #1,280 of 5,710 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Montreal, Canada
“Excellent food and honored our deal coupon”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We bought a deal coupon from Tuango for Café Maurizio and had a great experience! The food, service and ambiance were all excellent. We would certainly go back and reservations are recommended as there is a lot of demand.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Wecanreviewu

Toronto, Canada
“Delicious pizza!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We almost didn't go to this place, but really pleased we did. Service was great. Seems like a family run restaurant. Food was amazing - we both had pizza. Vibe could be a little cozier with dimmer lights, but all in all it was a good dining experience.

• Visited February 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Restaurant will not honor deal coupons”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I cannot comment on the food. All I know is that the restaurant is ripping off people through "deal" sites such as Living Social. I bought two coupons through Living Social, coupons which were supposed to give me access to the restaurant's full menu. When we went to claim our coupons, we were told we could only have one of three items from the menu, and could only order a salad for appetizer. The restaurant will not reimburse the price of the coupon, even though they acknowledge that what they're now offering is completely different from what was advertised on Living Social (they claim it was Living Social's mistake). Unsurprisingly, Living Social is also refusing to reimburse me - they deny any mistake on their part.
Our dealing with the restaurant management was very difficult because they are very rude and clearly do not care about their clientele. I'm guessing it'll close down soon.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Pinkatronica
Canberra Australia
“Great meal”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stumbled across this place after walking around for a few hours, so I was very happy to find somewhere that offered excellent service and a beautiful meal. Not cheap but not that expensive either. I felt it was good value for the meal I had

Visited October 2012
Reading, UK
“Good pasta, but the ambience could do with some work.”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Cafe style, Italian restaurant and bar. Plastic tables, paper napkins and cheap cutlery were a bit of a turn-off, but the pasta was excellent. Seemed a little pricey for the surroundings, but the service and the food quality were good.