“Ice cream, waffles, chocolate ... need more?” 4 of 5 bubbles

Xavier Artisan
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: MUKI is located at 187 Place d'Youville corner St-Francois Xavier across from the Pointe-a-Cailliere archeological museum.
Lima, Peru
“Ice cream, waffles, chocolate ... need more?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

MUKI is as small coffee icecream place across the street from the Point a Caliere museum in Old Montreal. Is one of those places where you feel instantly welcomed, and this familair atmosphere and excellent quality of desserts do the rest. Ice creams are very good ( although I still personally prefer more italian like gelato). But , the real deal here are the creations involving icecream, sweet and salty waffles, chocolate sauce, warm apples etc. Pistaccio ice cream is superb ( although it costs double )
Pros : Really nice atmosphere, very good service, good food
Cons: No Bathroom, hot chocolate could be better

Visited November 2012

Fairfield, New Jersey
“Best Icecream Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

This homemade icecream shop is the best I ever tasted! My daughter couldn't get enough their chocolate flavor. I never had tasted frozen yogurt this good in my life. I only get to visit Montreal once every two years or so I've been missing it since I was there last summer! I WILL make a trip back to Montreal just for this place!

Montreal
“Fabulous on all accounts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Muki is a combination of style, warmth and flavour. Gelato is made from scratch on premises and the coffee is just as outstanding. The owner Charles and his staff cater to your every need. Stay awhile and enjoy the fire place especially when the wind tries to take a bite. A real delight to all.

• Visited November 2012
“Absolutely a must stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by at the shop just after our carriage ride of old Montreal. The chauffeur recommended that we should give it a shot. And, we are glad we did because we went back the next day. Their frozen yogurt is the best I have ever tasted. Being from northern New Jersey, I have had my fair share of creamery. And, Muki is by far the most delicious. My next visit to Montreal, this place will be my first stop.

London, United Kingdom
“charming find in Old Montreal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Delicious European style coffee and ice cream in a cosy spot on Place d'Youville. my daughter had strawberry ice cream and I had coffee. She tried the mango too and said that was even more divine. All carefully made and worth the price.

Visited October 2012