“Fabulous on all accounts”
Review of Xavier Artisan - CLOSED

Xavier Artisan
Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: MUKI is located at 187 Place d'Youville corner St-Francois Xavier across from the Pointe-a-Cailliere archeological museum.
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Muki is a combination of style, warmth and flavour. Gelato is made from scratch on premises and the coffee is just as outstanding. The owner Charles and his staff cater to your every need. Stay awhile and enjoy the fire place especially when the wind tries to take a bite. A real delight to all.

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by at the shop just after our carriage ride of old Montreal. The chauffeur recommended that we should give it a shot. And, we are glad we did because we went back the next day. Their frozen yogurt is the best I have ever tasted. Being from northern New Jersey, I have had my fair share of creamery. And, Muki is by far the most delicious. My next visit to Montreal, this place will be my first stop.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Delicious European style coffee and ice cream in a cosy spot on Place d'Youville. my daughter had strawberry ice cream and I had coffee. She tried the mango too and said that was even more divine. All carefully made and worth the price.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was a quaint little shop down by the waterfront. The servers who worked there were friendly and delightful. We had tastey waffles with strawberries an ice cream and a cup of coffee.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Tasty glacé and savory waffles- great combination and the owner was very friendly. Across from the Pointe-à-callière archéologie musée