“Absolutely a must stop”
Review of Xavier Artisan - CLOSED

Xavier Artisan
Cuisines: Canadian
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: MUKI is located at 187 Place d'Youville corner St-Francois Xavier across from the Pointe-a-Cailliere archeological museum.
“Absolutely a must stop”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by at the shop just after our carriage ride of old Montreal. The chauffeur recommended that we should give it a shot. And, we are glad we did because we went back the next day. Their frozen yogurt is the best I have ever tasted. Being from northern New Jersey, I have had my fair share of creamery. And, Muki is by far the most delicious. My next visit to Montreal, this place will be my first stop.

London, United Kingdom
“charming find in Old Montreal”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Delicious European style coffee and ice cream in a cosy spot on Place d'Youville. my daughter had strawberry ice cream and I had coffee. She tried the mango too and said that was even more divine. All carefully made and worth the price.

Visited October 2012
Ontario
“A taste of Europe”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

It was a quaint little shop down by the waterfront. The servers who worked there were friendly and delightful. We had tastey waffles with strawberries an ice cream and a cup of coffee.

Visited October 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Great little find”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Tasty glacé and savory waffles- great combination and the owner was very friendly. Across from the Pointe-à-callière archéologie musée

Visited September 2012
Essex
“Superb ice-cream for people who appreciate something specia”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stumbled across Muki by chance but then returned again and again! The ice-cream is quite possibly the most delicious I have ever tasted. And I have tasted many in Italy. This place is right up there with the best of them. Certainly the best - by a long way - that I have ever tasted in North America. Sensibly, the range of flavours is modest, with the result that every one is always fresh. It is made right here on the premises, so there is no transportation to contend with. They make a mean coffee too. A wonderful place to cool off and give yourself a well-deserved boost. The ice-creams are not cheap, by the way, but are good value considering the quality. If you are visiting Montreal in the summer, do not fail to visit Muki!

• Visited August 2012