“Overpriced”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Went last night with my boyfriend. .The bread was just poor - it was a bun with sesame seeds on it. Something you would find a cheap diner. Started off with a glass of wine on the house. Which was a nice touch..but it wasn't good. We both ordered a salad - my fav. part of the meal. The dressing was very good! The meal wasnt impressive. We both had a steak (luke warm), came with vegetables that were DRENCHED with garlic. The potatoes were good though.
The decor is very nice! However the music is terrible. They were playing Foo-Fighters..then Jack Johnson. Didn't make it a nice ambiance. Music is very important and we felt like we were at cage aux sports or something. Bad choice of music.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Grill 21

Reviewed October 14, 2011

Went last night, (my first evening visit) Started with deicious mushroom soup. Don't order the "Fred's ribs" unless you are a big eater. They were superb ! Giant beef ribs, fall-off the bones (3) I shared bites with 3 others at the table, and still was full ! Apple strudel for dessert (compliments of the chef) My wife had B.C. red snapper, our friends both had
roast beef. All was excellent, and reasonably priced. I plan on being back often for lunch and dinner (I'm not in that neighbourhood for breakfast unfortunately.

4  Thank MontrealLaundromat