“Enough is enough!”

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enough is enough!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

The women behind the counter are the rudest servers I have ever encountered. I tried to cancel a bread order and was berated like a child while the owner watched with a blank stare and said nothing. I have patronized this establishment for years and have always felt like they were doing me a favor by allowing me to shop there....NO MORE!!!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank robin b

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Great Montreal-style Jewish food”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

When you don't feel like cooking, or want excellent take-home food, Fresser's offers a large array of appetizers, main courses, sides, desserts, and breads. Everything I've had there is tasty and fresh.

The place is great for car trips. Pack Fresser's food in a cooler and you'll have an amazing lunch, better than anything you can get on any highway anywhere. We particularly love their party sandwiches just for this purpose. Easy to eat in the car and delicious. We usually top them off with poppy-seed cookies for dessert.

One thing to note: they have a few tables for eating a quick bite. They're really geared to take out and take home.

• Visited September 2011