“OK” 3 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Nice walks, but close to the freeway. There isn't really that much to the park after all. Little bit of rubbish flying around, and badly cleaned.

Visited February 2013

Montreal
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A little fade”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I could say better things if I went back. I have not been there in a while since I had found it boring the last time. But it is okay I guess. It is a question of taste. Not enough shade though.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Memory Lane”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Parc Jarry just brings back memories for me. I've always loved this parc for personal reasons! I will always let people know about parc Jarry no matter where they are. It's a nice little walking/ lay in the parc kind of place. I've done so many times in the past and I look forward to doing it more.

Montreal, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Jarry park before and after”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I like the artificial lake in the center, but I would like to see more mature trees like it used to have before.Part of the park has been used to do a stadium for tennis and at the extreme north ouest of the park you find a vast parking wich do not really blend in with the park. somehow it lost the cachet that it used to have.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank tcmontreal
Montreal, Canada
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Shoulda ,coulda, woulda”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

If they had let the Expos stay at Jarry Park, we would still have a major league baseball team. Other than the Rogers Cup every summer, this park is a great place for locals to hang out.