“Only very occasionally”

Description: Burgers and Fries
Montreal, Canada
“Only very occasionally”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

I ate at this chain a couple times now and realize that after the first surprise effect it can get boring after all - But don't get me wrong is its a great thing to discover

1 Thank Letzter

Montreal, Canada
“All hype, no standouts”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

For all the hype about Five Guys, I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what all the noise is about. Expensive burger joint, burger cooked while you wait, run of the mill condiments and sides. Fries are also run of the mill Montreal typical, though using PEI potatoes is good idea and with a broad cut to differentiate them from McDs. If you like to work on shelling peanuts while you wait for your burger and fries order, this place is for you. Otherwise, loads of better and more reasonably priced burger joints in downtown.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank JohnGMontreal_canada
Italy
“Efficient & good”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The food is the same you can find in every Five Guys spot, so no surprise. All I have to say is that my burger was pretty good (I found it to be better than other burgers I had at other FG locations, also in Montreal). Plus, this location is run in a very efficient way. I went there for lunch and there were a lot of people, but I had to wait no more than 5 minutes to get my food.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Call me Crazy! Burgers and Hotdogs?”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Yes Burgers and Hotdogs!
I live in NY and never been to a Five Guy burger joint yet. What possessed us to eat Burgers in Montreal, I guess I wanted comfort food in this frigid weather. It was 2 F outside. brrrr. Anyhow I have to say the burgers were delicious and the hotdogs too. I never though I would ever write a review about burgers and hotdogs. I am just so impressed how the burgers were juicy and taste so good. I will definitely try one of the Five Guys here in NYC to see if the quality is consistent.
The staff were so vibrant and full of smiles. The place was very clean and maintained. The condiment station was organized, clean and well stocked.
Five Guys you might have ruined me for good!

• Visited November 2013
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Decent enough place”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

It reminded me of (GKB) chain in UK, burgers and chips are freshly made, pricees is very readonable and staff are ever so sweet ( I thibk most of them were students) - overall if you are looking for a decent fast food style head there :)