“Good for dinner, better for breakfast.”

Universel Dejeuners et Grillades
Ranked #121 of 5,854 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Centre-Ville (Downtown)
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Around the corner from the Omni, plenty of outdoor seating. The breakfast selection was outstanding and the "Universal" platter was almost too much to consume in one sitting.

There are newer reviews for Universel Dejeuners et Grillades

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Visited this restaurant for the first time with my husband. We were walking around Montreal looking for a place to eat and spotted their terrace packed with people. We were seated quickly and were pleased by the many selections on the menu. Fair prices, friendly and prompt staff, good portions. We were very happy with our meal and will likely return with other guests. Thank you!

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Previous reviews were pretty accurate. The food is pretty good but not amazing. Although the server was friendly the experience was pretty mixed up. Speaking for myself ( we were a large party), my glass of wine took about 20 minutes to arrive, my soup appetizer arrived after the main meal ( I had to remind the waiter about the soup), and we were never asked about coffee or dessert. No compelling reason to return.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Great choice from my friends to choose that place! A nice place with very good food! I enjoyed the atmosphere and the service! If I shall be again in Montreal for sure I would come back here to enjoy again everything!

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing I went there twice. The first time I had a good experience but as a customer if you eat alone they tend to ignore you. I had to ask numerous times to get water and I felt super rushed like they had to get me out because they needed the table when neither time the facility was full. Overall if you want good food go here, hopefully with critique they can improve how they treat their patrons.