“if your looking for sports its a good place to watch a game”

La Station des Sports
Ranked #3,672 of 6,066 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Reviewed January 19, 2014

They have enough tv's that if the sport your interested in is not on they will put one of the TV's to your game.
The Bar food is simple and good.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

I visited Station o a weekend with friends here's how the experience went:

1- Location
It is located directly on St Catherine just after Concordia university towards Atwater. This being the case you can access it on foot from Sherbookr street or Maisonneuve or through the Guy-Concordia subway station. It is surrounded by many different coffee shops and is at proximity of a block to Adonis supermarket and a couple of block to Alexi Nihon mall. That said, you can enjoy a nice time shopping and grab a bite at the place and then continue on to have a coffee at a nearby Second cop, Starbucks or the chocolate bar Cocoa 70
On location I can definitely give this place a 5 stars

2- The place itself
It is a huge restaurant that is designed to be a 100% sports bar. Everything in it is set up to keep you focused on the latest matches of any game you might like. Giant TV screens are placed on all corners and in strategic locations so that each table can look see what is on and not only that, each table has its own screen giving customers the ability to see whatever they want.
The place is mainly an indoor seating area but also converts a part of the road in front of it to an outdoor seating area that is large and feels great during the warm spring and summer days.
Tables are well spaced and give you enough room to cheer for your team especially that it gets really loud there when a big game is on or when the local hockey team is playing. So if you are searching for a silent place you are better off somewhere else

3- Menu
This is where it scores the lowest. First of all the menu is huge which is a good thing but nothing on it is actually healthy. All items are loaded with sour cream, grease, meats...and come in huge sizes. From the same perspective, it does not taste too good, I ordered a submarine and despite the size I really did not taste anything

I think it is a very average place on those days when a nice game is on and you feel like watching it with a loud crowd. It would feel great with some nuts, chips and beet but if you are actually looking for a place to have a bite I don't recommend it at all, there are way better places in the

***Please like my review if you find it helpful***

Reviewed October 22, 2013

The atmosphere felt like a a school dining hall rather than a sports bar and whilst the game was on, we could hardly hear the screens.

Choice of beer seemed reasonable and the prices were OK - however what was so unacceptable and reaffirmed that I would not return to this place was that the waitress actually told us to tip her, and made us feel guilty about not wanting to leave one due to the pretty poor service.
I feel her attitude was poor and felt we were rushed as patrons, infact after taking the drinks order she came back and got my friend to spell out the word Coke to confirm she understood clearly. I accept that english is not the primary language in Quebec, however Coke is the same in french also.

I feel I need to add that I do understand how to tip, having just left a decent amount for our waiter in a different establishment: a lesson on how to tip from a waitress here was not necessary or in any way acceptable.

Also, how can a bar operate with a single toilet for everyone?

Montreal has much better places to drink, do yourself a favor and go find them.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Came here for a late breakfast, good food, good portion, reasonably priced. Had the crepes with mixed fruits and smoked salmon omelet, juice/coffee/tea included.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

I visited this restaurant for a late night meal and some drinks. It is average and there is nothing that really stood out for me. I had a poutine (obviously, when in Montreal..) and a few pints of Stella and although everything was very reasonably priced, I was not impressed. The service was slow and we didn't have a server visit our table until about 20 minutes after we sat down. The food came out in a reasonable amount of time but it seemed like we were always trying to catch our servers eye and having to wave her down. Sitting on the patio was fun because we got to people watch and being Pride weekend, there were a lot of interesting outfits. I probably wouldn't go back.