Comfortable Marriott bed, good value, great location in the heart of the Old Port. Not trendy or Luxurious but perfect for our vacation to Montreal. It seems that the designers took a normal sized hotel room and efficiently designed a compact little suite. Not a lot of room to maneuver around the bed but enough. We found the sink, fridge, microwave, table and counter in the little kitchen alcove very usable. With breakfast included it was great value. In short we loved our stay in this Marriott Suite Hotel.
Our room 614 had a wonderful view of the St. Lawrence River.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. We offer warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain are available for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you. Our Old Montreal hotel offers state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! We put you in the heart of Old Montreal, near many of Montreal, Quebec's top attractions and landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites