This hotel is very well located in Old Montreal. Staff is nice and really helpful. Beds are comfortable and sleep quality is good. There is enough TV channels to choose from. WiFi is fast and reliable. There is a swimming pool. Rooms are clean and spacious. The only thing that was bad was the breakfast. On weekdays it was eatable but at weekend it was the works breakfast I have ever seen. And will see! Despite the breakfast the hotel is good and highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. We offer warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain are available for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you. Our Old Montreal hotel offers state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! We put you in the heart of Old Montreal, near many of Montreal, Quebec's top attractions and landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites