We only had 5 days off to 'do' Montreal and then Delta cancelled our flight out of our small NC airport. When I called to tell the hotel that we would not be checking in until 24 hours later, they were very nice. However, checking the reservation he saw that I had purchased the hotel reservations (more than one room) through Expedia. They do not refund if purchased through Expedia, which I understood as I had already 'gotten' a deal. When we did arrive (about 20 minutes from airport by taxi), the moment I said my name they remembered me and made me feel like I was visiting friends! Very nice. It is small and might be considered 'dated', however, we thought it was fine; clean and well appointed. The suite opened into a small living room with a flat screen TV, which can be turned toward the King size bed for easy viewing from bed. There was a mini-refrigerator, microwave, sink, chair with desk and plenty of outlets convenient for charging your electronics. There was a ceiling fan in this area. We had adjoining suites for this family vacation and the connecting door in the kitchen/office area. The air conditioning was fabulous and easy to control. The bath was normal size for hotels and very clean. In the lobby there is a small 'hotel store' with popcicles, drinks, etc. Bought an ice cream and put in the freezer area of mini-refigerator wondering if I would come back after a long, hot day of touring to a melted mess. But it was frozen just right and well appreciated after the 90 degree day of walking. The hotel is so convenient to every thing in the Old Montreal area. The Metro station was a short walk away which made it easy to visit some restaurants reviewed on Food Network! The free breakfast is plentiful and hot; lots of choices. There were two ladies working this area keeping the hot food coming and cleaning off tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. We offer warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain are available for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you. Our Old Montreal hotel offers state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! We put you in the heart of Old Montreal, near many of Montreal, Quebec's top attractions and landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites