The Marriott is located within the old city of Montreal. It's the perfect location with great access to museums, shops, restaurants, bike and other parts of the city. It also has the added benefit of being reasonably priced. Rooms are comfortable, clean and quiet. Front desk staff is very friendly and has good suggestions for dining and shopping. They do serve a free breakfast which is typical of other limited service hotels. The only drawback was that the guest turn this into a food frenzy grabbing handfuls of baked goods at one time....it was amazing to watch. One suggestion.....they need to expand the breakfast area to accommodate more seating and turn up the air conditioning in this space as well. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal. Warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you.Offering state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars, the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites