SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal
$210
$189
$119
1,175 results
All reviewsold montrealgreat locationmake your own wafflesvalet parkingauberge strue notre damefree breakfastsmall poolsofa bedoffice buildingyogurtthe breakfast areafridge and microwavefront desk staffliving areaplace jacques cartierpool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I booked a three night stay. I arrived before check in time and my room was ready for me. The front desk staff were very helpful and made me feel welcome. I saw the housekeeper in the hallway on more than one occasion and she always made sure I had everything I needed. My room was clean, well maintained, and very spacious as well. I did not try out the pool or the breakfast buffet but I did try room service once and the food was delicious. I do not speak French and everyone who worked at the hotel seemed to speak English as well as French. They were very kind and polite. Everyone in Montréal spoke at least enough English that we could at least communicate. It was a wonderful place to visit and the hotel was a wonderful place to stay. The location is right in the heart of Old Montréal so many things I wanted to see were within walking distance. I would recommend a trip to Montréal to everyone. If I go again I will be staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Craig H
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed over a long weekend, and found this hotel to be the perfect location to see everything we wanted. We used the valet parking when we arrived, and didn't retrieve our car till we were departing. The hotel is in the heart of Old Montreal, perfect for sightseeing, finding wonderful restaurants, and just a short walk to the Metro (Place-D'Armes is the closest) From the Metro, you can visit farther sites - we loved the Museum of Fine Arts, the Cathedral Marie Reinne du Monde and the BioDome. The hotel staff was extremely helpful with directions and in fact had seamlessly changed our reservation from a previous weekend (we had to postpone due to a snow storm) to this weekend. The rooms are comfortable and well equipped with everything we needed. I would certainly stay in this hotel if I returned to Montreal, and will recommend it to any family or friends who visit Montreal.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lorraine_C915
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Excellent location! Walking distance to old montreal, congress center, Saint Catherine Street, Saint Laurent, shopping, place des arts...
Free breakfast buffet is excellent. Bring the paper plates from inside your microwave in the room and bring food back to your room.
Room has fridge, tiny freezer and microwave. Internet is free and fairly fast.
Beds and pillows are excellent with nice soft washable linens.
Sound proof rooms and individually controlled temperature and Window that opens.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Loveculture
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I stayed for one week with my family in this hotel in December 2012. The place is a right choice for business as well as leisure travelers. From Check in to check out everything went smooth. The moment I stepped into my room, I was left surprised. Every corner of the room was artistically decorated and well-furnished. Curtains, bed sheets and carpets all amazing. Our room had a kitchen sink, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. Bathroom was big and clean. Location is good and all the major tourist attractions of the city are near this place. Will definitely come here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our group took 26 rooms in this great Marriott property right in the heart of beautiful Old Montreal.

After a long day of commute via 401/20 and various sporting event experience, this clean and friendly establishment served as a sanctuary to rest and recharge. Most members from our group had only positive comments such as location, cleanness, complimentary hot breakfast, and at a reasonable rate.

Quite a few members indicated they want to come back and stay at this property for couple/family trips in addition of returning as a group next year.

As always with Marriott brand, one can earn Marriott Reward Points and expect consistent custom service excellence.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends