The location of the hotel is great, but some of the decor looks at home in the 90's. Rooms were clean, comfortable and functional. Breakfast was fine, but not enough room when it got busy, plus a strange culture of kids coming to breakfast in their pyjamas! Also everything at breakfast was disposable, so not very environmentally friendly or nice. The staff were really friendly and helpful, as were most people in this interesting city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. We offer warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain are available for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you. Our Old Montreal hotel offers state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! We put you in the heart of Old Montreal, near many of Montreal, Quebec's top attractions and landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites