Small feeling boutique hotel in Old Town. New spacious room; ours was conveniently across from the pool much to kids delight. I told them there wasn't a pool so imagine their surprise.
Hotel was booked unseen as this was a detour back to states from Ottawa, we were pleasantly surprised at location & overall feel. Room was perfect with efficiency, breakfast was an upgrade even from the Residence Inn Marriott we stayed in Ottawa; another pleasant surprise and staff were great too. Would stay again sooner rather than later. Love Old town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal. Warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you.Offering state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars, the Marriott SpringHill Suites Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your SpringHill Suites Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites