Spent a weekend here in October and loved the location right in Old Montreal. Sleeping room and bathroom were spacious. (Couch was on the same wall as the TV, could only watch the TV from the bed!) Complimentary breakfast was nice with a good selection to choose from. It was very busy and crowded on the Sunday morning making some of the staff unpleasant to deal with. Front desk personnel were pleasant, friendly and helpful. Valet parking onsite at reasonable rate. Taxi service from the hotel was very good – never waited more than 5 minutes. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal. We offer warm and welcoming hospitality in the heart of charming and historic Old Montreal. All the feature comforts of a large international hotel chain are available for your short or long stay. At mealtime, experience the enchanting Auberge Le Saint Gabriel restaurant, one of the oldest inns in North America, affiliated with the hotel to better serve you. Our Old Montreal hotel offers state-of-the-art business services for your conferences, training or motivational seminars. SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal is also the ideal place for a magical stay! We put you in the heart of Old Montreal, near many of Montreal, Quebec's top attractions and landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Old Montreal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Springhill Suites Old Montreal Hotel Montreal
- Springhill Suites Montreal
- Montreal Springhill Suites