2,421 results
All reviews murphy bed old montreal deluxe suite separate bedroom nespresso machine stove top perfect location small kitchenette cobblestone streets electric fireplace living area beautiful hotel boutique hotel pull out couch valet parking vieux port valet service
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2019 via mobile

I love evening turn down service in a nice hotel. I would otherwise consider this a lovely hotel but when I returned from an evening dinner the curtains were drawn but this is what my bed looked like. When I checked out the following morning I showed this picture to the desk agent who seemed genuinely distraught and promised to show it to his manager.
Well, maybe you heard back from the manager, but I never did.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank NephronToronto2
Yanick B, Directeur général at Le Saint-Sulpice, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2019

Dear NephronToronto2,

I am sorry you did not receive any follow up with regards to the situation you brought up with the front desk. A follow up should have been done.

Since then, I can confirm that we have followed up with the people involved (the person who did the turndown service, and the people who did not do the appropriate follow ups).

I certainly wish we could have addressed the situation while you were in-house.

Thank you for bringing the situation to our attention.

I am glad to see that besides that particular situation, you seem to have had a great stay at the St-Sulpice.

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Our second stay at Le Saint Sulpice was a gem. Right in the heart of old Montréal. Right near Norte Dame and walking distance to the best restaurants and pubs in Old Montréal. Not far fro. The shopping and life of Catherine Street. Accommodating staff. Pet friendly ($50 Canadian fee). Will also valet park your car. Highly recommend as your launching point to explore this old French-influenced Port town. Due warning - roads and traffic are awful right now in Montreal so leave extra time to get there and to get around. Not affiliated with any hotel chain that we could tell so no points available but still worth it.

1  Thank teddyttraveler102
Yanick B, Directeur général at Le Saint-Sulpice, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2019

Dear teddyttraveler102,

Thank you for staying at the St-Sulpice while in Montreal and fot the wonderful review. Traffic deviations and road blocks do happen and tend to change quite a bit. Do not hesitate to contact us prior to arriving, we'll let you know which is the best way to arrive.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at the Le Saint Sulpice over the weekend. The staff was wonderful. The property is beautiful. Our group booked 4 rooms and all were spacious, clean and very comfortable. The location was perfect. Highly recommend. We will return for a longer stay next time.

1  Thank PAL0197

Dear PAL0197,

Thank you for the great comments. Glad the whole gang had a wonderful time in Montreal!

We look forward to your next stay. Since it will be a longer one, I encourage you to contact our great concierge team, so they can help plan different experiences for you in advance.

See you again soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2019

Beautiful hotel. Fantastic location. Steps from the Notre Dame Basilica in Old Montreal. We got a suite, which was lovely and very roomy. It included a fridge, stove top (not that we were ever going to eat there, but you had options), sink, basic glasses, silverware, etc., a toaster, and a great Nespresso machine. The staff and the concierge were excellent. We only had drinks at the bar and the bar was always staffed with very good, friendly bartenders. It was very affordable and a great value.

Room tip: Our suite listed it as having a queen bed. I'd say by US measurements it was more a double size than queen.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deb L

Dear Deb L,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great comments. I see from the other reviews you posted that you really explored the area. Glad to see you had a great time discovering Old Montreal.

Best regards,

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

The room at Le Saint Sulpice was perfect for a 4-day get away with two teenage girls. Fabulous location for Old Town exploring! Staff was fantastic and the spring/winter rate at this lovely hotel was unbeatable. Murphy bed and sofa bed for the teenagers — separate bedroom for me! Outstanding set-up.

Dear 427marya,

Great to see you had such wonderful family time at the St-Sulpice.

Thank you for sharing.