I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The problem with this one is it is average. It is full of promise but it lacks the finish. Personally, I would pay a little more and get a more memorable and unique visit.
Friday night the Conceirge has left before 7:00.
Concierge made a dubious restaurant recommendation. One was good the other was a half empty restaurant (during the Just for Laughs festival) with good food, average decor and mediocre service.
Breakfast is awful and best avoided. It is also served in the lower restaurant, not the beautiful patio. This really is a shame as it is one of the better features.
Hard to get a table at times to have a drink on the terrace if you are not eating. This is a problem as there is no bar (other than the lower restaurant)
The rooms look great, but they feel pretty flimsy to the touch.
The night table drawer still had someone's condoms (still in the packages)and lube in them (discovered as we were leaving... UHGG!). The front desk did nothing other than look disgusted.
The location is great.
The staff are friendly.
It is not too expensive (Although I would rather pay a little more and get a more unique and memorable experience)
It is quiet and likely suited to business travel.
If you can budget for more you should. If this is a stretch, you will likely get good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal