Lovely Hotel, nice staff, very mannerly and accomodating... We were on Honeymoon and were given a really nice room... the rooms were exceptionally clean.
There were some works going on on the road at the entrance, but staff did anything they could to accomodate and help... it wasnt a problem. in fact the new cobbled streetscape is sure to make the place really beautiful, when finished... is probably already finished in fact!
Montreal is a beautul place, especially area around the hotel... it was so central! we were seconds away from gastronomical heaven! and everything was a skip and a hop away.... great massage place Zazen, just round corner!!! really relaxing!
anyway, to make a long story short... we can recomend...
if I was to say there was any downsides?? mmm, was some confusion over being charged twice for breakfast that was already supposed to have been included in room price, when got it by room service!?!? air conditioning units are qute noisy on upper floor... but tolerable enough...
overall, I believe we got what we paid for!
oh and the restauraunt is fantastic, albeit, pricey... but seriously great steak though!! ; )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal