Smack dab in the middle of Old Montreal lies the Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel. Our Family was warmly greeted, the bags and car efficiently whisked away, and we were checked into our 4th floor Deluxe Suite early. The room was well appointed and clean; with huge windows that opened up to the cobblestone streets and action below. A fully supplied/equipped kitchen was also a convenient surprise. The room was very quiet with the windows shut; and everyone rested well; beds were perfect. Only negative; is the lighting in the bathroom and the slow internet. The concierge, the doormen, and housekeeping at Le Saint- Sulpice were all excellent. A special shout out/thank you to Mathieu, and Alain for helping arrange the the details of our stay. If you are looking for a beautiful top notch hotel within walking distance of great food, shops and sites Le Saint- Sulpice will not disappoint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal