Stayed 3 nights at this hotel from oct17-20 for a conference in Montreal. I will start by saying that this hotel is absolutely stunning a real gem in the heart of Old Montreal .
The room that I stayed in had a bedroom and large sitting area with a pull out sofa . We were two in the room so I took the sofa bed and to my surprise it was quite comfortable , all of the rooms I believe have this setup.
Also in the room was anespresso machine what a treat that was every morning , turn down service every night and fresh water left beside our beds .
Bathroom was very roomy and had all the amenities you would require. The large windows opened up wide and in ,y room we overlooked St Paul, it was wonderful to open the windows and listen to the busy sounds below.
Everything was very clean, my only criticism of the room was that the only mirror was in the bathroom which made it a bit challenging for two ladies getting ready , but everything was truly wonderful.
The downstairs staff was always friendly and helpful and the concierge Alain was extremely helpful with dinner suggestions and reservations and general questions. We had one drink in the downstairs bar which was ver nice but a bit pricey .
I would definitely recommend this hotel for a getaway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal