Our room was amazing, and the hotel just fabulous! It's valet parking, and you pay for it, but it's worth it for the central location in Old City close to Notre Dame. The rooms are suites with a sink and working stove. There is an electric teapot and tea available. A Nespresso maker is also provided with three little complimentary pods. It was awesome! There are also bottles of wine, but you have to pay $50 a piece if you open them. I brought my own :-) The room has an electric fireplace and a great soaking tub! The toiletries were L'Occitane, and the hotel provides a complimentary turn-down service which includes two bottles of water and was a nice touch when you return to the room.
The lobby is beautiful, and the concierge extremely helpful. I don't speak French well, and they will make a reservation for you at any restaurant. They are knowledgeable about the area and can provide any information on anything you wish to do or see. The lounge area was also very nice with a great outdoor area complete with tiki torches.
The only drawback to this hotel was the lack of complimentary breakfast. You have to pay $17.50 apiece for a continental breakfast buffet that you would get for free at a Hampton Inn. It wasn't really all that special for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal