I booked this hotel at the very last minute through the HotelTonight mobile application, so it was a good deal to begin with. And instead of being treated like a third-grade citizen, on the contrary the lovely ladies at the reception told me I'd been upgraded to a one-bedroom suite! Just my luck: it's Valentine Day, I'm traveling solo on business, and I get this fabulous suite all to myself... Oh well ;-)
I had been here before for meetings an conferences but had never stayed, so it was nice to enjoy the amenities and indulge in the comfort of the suite. The hotel is just behind the Notre-Dame Basilica, in the heart of Old-Montreal, so it was convenient to walk around evening time, as well as for my following day meetings nearby.
I did not get to try the food and beverage here on this trip, as it was winter time, but I know there is a nice terrace in the summer time, so I look forward to booking here again as the heat is coming back in the beautiful province of Quebec!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal