My husband and I just returned from a romantic weekend escape at Le Saint-Sulpice. We could not have been more impressed with the facilities. The location was second to none - within a block of Notre Dame Basiclica. You could easily walk throughout Old Port and we enjoyed shopping on St. Catherine's street as well as down by the waterfront all within easy walking distance. The room was immaculate, spacious, extremely quiet and the bedding was top quality. It was modern mixed with old world charm with the interior stone walls - very cozy and upscale. The staff was wonderful. We arrived early and flew out well after check out and they readily held our bags and ordered our car service. They arranged for us to have a dvd in our room, and when we had an issue ordering an inroom movie, they offered us a free bottle of wine as a concession. It was absolutely relaxing - the lobby area had a fire place, a bar (which was small and discreet) and the music was lovely - we spent a few hours just sitting there enjoying the ambiance. If we are to return to Montreal, we would not consider staying anywhere else, this hotel was a real treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal