My husband and I have just returned from a lovely weekend in Montreal. We selected Le Saint-Sulpice for our stay because of prior stays at the hotel that were outstanding and the hotel's superior location in Vieux Montreal. Upon arrival, the valet met us right away at the entrance. Great start! Our room was not quite ready yet which really was not a problem. I had requested a king bed, which is hard to come by in the hotel, and we were willing to wait until the room was ready. However, when the young lady who checked us in noticed that it was going to be a longer wait, she offered us an upgrade to an Executive Suite. So we accepted her offer and we were certainly very pleased with the suite. We even used the fireplace, which was especially fun because it was only 10º F outside.
The hotel is very clean both in the rooms and in public areas. The staff was decorating for Christmas which made the hotel very festive. Prior to our visit we had received an email from the concierge offering his services during our stay. I did email for advice about dinner reservations and received prompt replies. He made reservations for us for both nights. Both restaurants, The Stash Cafe and La Gargote were great. We really enjoyed the food and ambiance in each restaurant.
This hotel is a wonderful place to stay in Montreal. I would highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Cancelon, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal