A beautiful hotel in historic old Montreal. Surrounded by cobblestone streets and just blocks from the exquisite Notre Dame Cathedral on one side and the old port on the other, the location is ideal. We were 3 sisters (perhaps not the ideal travel companions?) in a suite with one bedroom and a living room with a very cool Murphy bed. We also had a small kitchen which we ignored so that we could dine outside in the beautiful courtyard. The food was wonderful and the evening, with a chilly (in July!) star-filled sky, was all that I could have hoped for. My two New York sisters thought the service was a bit slow, but I knew it was because we were being encouraged to dine, not just eat and run. We spent our days walking throughout the old city, boating down the river, exploring the famous cathedrals and the tiny churches and museums tucked away on ancient streets. Every day, either Alain or Ettiene, the two great concierges, gave us a warm sendoff, or great advice on where to go. In fact, everyone in Montreal was smiling with what seemed to be a real sense of joy. We were half way back to New York when Alain called to say we had left a suitcase behind, but with my new found joie de vivre, I took it all in stride, knowing that he would ensure its arrival at my home safe and sound. Shout out to Melene, who was so sweet and patient when I originally called time and time again to book, change and re-arrange our bookings (very tough travelling w/ sisters)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal boasts a unique Old Montreal experience. Guests will be enticed by the unparalleled allure of this unique boutique hotel. The spacious and elegant suites overlook a lush courtyard garden or the cobblestone streets of Old Montreal. Enjoy the comforting warmth of the lobby or the refined cuisine of Sinclair - both complemented by attentive staff that make the most of every stay and celebrate a true 'Art de Vivre'. Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal features 108 inviting suites with a minimum of 47m2 (500 sq ft) of living space. Fully opening French-style windows overlook the courtyard or the historic streets of Old Montreal. All suites are newly furnished with a living room, work desk, additional sofa bed, equipped bar-type kitchen with Nespresso coffee machines, flat screen TV, comfortable feather duvets and pillows. Luxurious bathrooms include bathrobes with refined amenities by L'Occitane en Provence. After a day of sightseeing, guests are welcome to enjoy a cocktail in the garden (in season) or a delightful meal in the brand new Sinclair Restaurant. Located in the heart of the gardens, Sinclair Restaurant now welcomes diners in a marvellous glass space with window-doors that open onto the magnificent exterior terrace. Exclusive guest services including room service, in-room massage, free fitness centre access, turndown service, attentive 'Clefs d'Or' Concierge services, valet parking and many other amenities are also available (some at additional cost). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Saint-Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Saint-Sulpice Hotel Montreal
- Le Saint Sulpice Montreal