I recently discovered heaven on water in Montreal. If you want some real R&R and little bit of nosh then make your way to Bota Bota, spa-sur-l'eau. Floating comfortably on the St. Lawrence River in the Old Port of Montreal, this world's first spa-on-a-boat creates another world for you to escape.
This 25,000 square feet, 1950s steel liner has five decks for you to experience:
- Sundeck - sauna, pool & hot tub with beautiful views
- Bridge Walk - sauna, steam room & hot tub
- Intermediate Bridge - Media room, cool ship windows for lounging & yoga area
- Main Deck - treatment rooms, restaurant & Bota Chic
- Cale - former engine room is now the locker room
I was planning on eating somewhere nearby Old Montreal because I did not have high expectations for spa food. I was so wrong! The Restaurant Bota Bota is operated by Auberge sur la Route and is phenomenal. I guess it should be with Michelin starred chef Eric Gonzalez. This was the perfect compliment to all of my pampering.
The water circuit is so relaxing. My massage was seriously the best I ever had! I can not wait to go back to my little piece of heaven on water!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.