“Horrible service”

Voro
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Me and my partner arrived at the restaurant and the girl from the bar told us to sit in a dirty table. The place was empty and we waited 10min and nobody came assist us. We left the restaurant to eat at another place right next door.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We had a nice time here with a large group. The food was good and the atmosphere appealing. Plus Fairmount bagels is right down the street so we picked some up afterwards.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I ate here a few weeks ago when visiting Montreal - there were 4 of us for Sunday brunch.
The menu has lots to offer - and we all ordered different dishes and they were all really good. The only comment that kept me from giving this place an excellent rating was the bkfast potatoes that came with our meals were almost cold - but they were tasty and they were just a small 'side' so not worth making a fuss over...... the main dishes were great.

The place is light and airy , nice spacious feel to it, with a nice size outdoor patio. I know there are lots of great restaurants in Montreal but if you find yourself in the neighbourhood of this one it is worth checking it out.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I just went to Voro for a lunch/ brunch with a friend. First of all, having lots of space and not feel like you are sitting on people's lap during brunch is a welcome change.
The food was good. Simple and tasty.
to comment on an earlier review: the prosciutto wrapped asparagus IS really salty- you know why??? because prosciutto gets saltier when you cook it. duhhhh!
Our server was attentive and detailed. She was a little hard to flag down, but I think that was more because she was giving us our space as opposed to she was ignoring us. As soon as you caught her eye she was there very promptly.
The enterior is great and SPACIOUS!!!!
The prices are regular brunch prices.
I would not travel here from the other side of town, but it is definitely a great addition to the neighbourhood. I will go back

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We love the area,had an Appartment next street
We all enjoyed .teenagers and us
Must try the magic bread for desert.