Open today: 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Reviewed 2 days ago
OrishaJ
New Rochelle, New York

1,727 results
All reviews mile end our tour guide bagels great tour falafel gnocchi food stops crew cafe gluten free carrot cake beer tour royal bank highly recommend this tour walking food tour poutine local history fun facts three hours
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I really enjoyed the walking Food Tour at Mile End in Montreal. Caroline our guide was funny, attentive and very informative. We started with a light lunch of a vegan organic pita and then stopped at 5 more shops and enjoyed sampling’s of local cuisine including chocolate, bagels, pasta sauce (on gnocchis), butcher meat and cheese, and pastry. Everything was lovely and meeting others from different parts of the world was an added bonus

Reviewed 2 days ago

It was the best tour I've ever taken. The food was fantastic. Ronny, our Tour Guide was knowledgeable, funny and overall awesome. I am so happy my family took the tour. We were all pleased.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My friends and I had a small girls trip in Montreal this week. Although cold, we enjoyed walking around the city (not too much walking) while learning about the history, architecture, art, and different foods that can be found in Montreal. Just to throw it out there, I am vegetarian while my friends aren’t. Despite that, I was able to eat at every stop and they were all delicious. Our tour guide, Sandy, was simply adorable and so friendly. She really helped to make the tour fun, along with the other friends we made during the tour. Highly recommend, and a great way to support small local businesses in Montreal. Just do it!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We loved our food and city tour with Ronny. He was an upbeat guide with great knowledge of the city and a sense of humor.

The food on the tour was awesome. We had a loaded bagel from Fairmont bagels, amazing carrot cake, poutine, beer, sausages and a sweet pudding cake at the end

1  Thank stingrahe
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

We had a great time on the Mile End Food Tour. The portions at each stop will ensure that you don’t go hungry by the end. Lots of good food, good history, and camaraderie and fun. I highly recommend this tour. Our guide, Caroline, was warm and entertaining, providing a lovely local Canadian flair. Thank you Caroline! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

An article in the Toronto Star prompted us to book a food tour while visiting Montreal this weekend. And we’re so glad we did.

Our food tour of Mile End was full of delicious and wildly varying food selections and our guide, Françoise Bâby, was so knowledgeable of each stop and sights along the way. Françoise was very good at engaging guests on the tour and answering any questions we had. She had such an easy rapport with the group. The hand warmers were a nice touch on a rather chilly November day.

We definitely recommend Local Montreal - and ask for Françoise Bâby if you have a choice!

Reviewed 6 days ago

Our family and children (ages 22-13 years) thoroughly enjoyed our food tour in the Mile End neighborhood. Karine was delightful. She was so interesting and pleasant. She provided us with an insightful, knowledgeable and fun experience. She made Montreal come alive for us. The six food stops we made were delicious! We would highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 6 days ago

I did the Mile End Montreal Food Tour as I'm vegetarian and most of the stops are meat free (bar one, where you can substitute cheese). The tour guide, Andreanne, was great and very enthusiastic as she showed us around Mile End and took us to our food stops. The food itself was good, falafel pitta, bagel, chocolate, cheese, cake and our guide provided us with some interesting information about the area. It was a good way to see an area that I may not otherwise have ventured into.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Vera, our guide, was hilarious and so knowledgeable...and not to mention the food was incredible! It was a cold, windy day but we still had the best time! Would recommend to anyone who is staying in Montreal for a short period of time as we did!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Totally just kidding! The tour was with Caroline. She was amazing and her passion for being a guide was incredible. I would have enjoyed just taking a tour with her because she has so much knowledge and knows how to keep a crowd entertained. The food was awesome. My favorite was the French bakery with the white mushroom. I may be dreaming about it for days to come. The entire tour was well organized from start to finish and having a pamphlet outlining the days itinerary was much appreciated. I would highly recommend this tour!! I can’t wait to visit Montreal again and try a different food tour. The mile end food tour was so much more than I anticipated. Thanks again Caroline!!!!