“Mtl treat”

Chez Victoire, Bistro de Quartier
Reserve with OpenTable
Chez Victoire, Bistro de Quartier is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #376 of 5,679 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: French, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Cross street: Garnier
Dunedin, New Zealand
“Mtl treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Our waiter took his time to translate the French menu into English for us. Even though he was very busy. This was helpful

The foie gras plate was delicious.
The entire menu was impressive.
Great selection of wine

Nice dim lighting and great background music
Overall, a wonderful experience.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank OttawaTravelingGirl

Montreal, Canada
“fun place, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the steak which was delicious, my husband ordered the scallops, very yummy. Our friend ordered the pain perdu for dessert, it was heavenly! Service was wonderful and we can't wait to go back. Only complaint is that as the night wore on it got very very noisy. Music is a bit too loud

• Visited April 2013
Montreal
“Another Montreal gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Chez Victoire was a welcome oasis from yet another dreary winter evening in Montreal. We tried the salmon tartare and the AAA angus beef (slow cooked to tender perfection) off the $40 three-course menu and were not disappointed. When I informed the waiter that I despise bananas, a key ingredient in the designated dessert, he kindly allowed me to select another without charging me extra which I have seen done in other places. Chez Victoire has a great vibe as does that section of Mont-Royal Avenue. We were seated right by the station where the "charcuteries" plates were being prepared, and they looked very yummy, so this is at the top of my list of things to order when I next visit.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank GingersMom66
Bordeaux, France
“Nice business meal for diner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

On a Monday night in Montreal, a very nice and welcoming restaurant on the "plateau". Staff are great, helpful and efficient. The wine choice is good and the food really nice. I started with the salmon tartare and then the burger of smoked meat and both were delicious. My guest also enjoyed his meal and we had a third person come later and we had no problem even though it was not planned.

• Visited February 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Food, so so, service and bar: remarquable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great place for the vibe and professionalism of the staff.

Parking is terrible (as it is anywhere on the devil's Plateau).... But this place delivers like no tomorrow when it comes to quality of service.

First place in Montreal i was ever asked if I wished to have my Martini Dry, Dirty, Real or Modern...
Of course Dirty!

Great place to grab a few drinks and a bite before hitting downtown.

• Visited June 2012