“Excellent pasta”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Reviewed September 28, 2012

A good quality Italian style resaurant. Pasta (home made), pizza and a variety of main courses.
Prices are reasonable and the service was good.

1  Thank php5

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Service is very friendly, efficient and highly attentive.
Food is very good: fried octopus as antipasti was delicious, and the fettuccine Luca e Franco (sauce rosee with grilled shrimps) were really tasty. Don't miss the 20-years Parmesan freshly rubbed on top of your pasta dish.
Wine imported from Italy by the house are good picks in the wine list.

Nothing to complain. Very consistent offer for what you pay.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

My husband and I ate here around midnight because we couldn't find the place we wanted to go to, so we said lets give this place a try. We were certainly glad we did after being in the car a while and starving. I had a great pasta dish which they were willing to make adjustments given it was late and my husband had a chicken dish which didn't taste dry at all. I would certainly go back here and recommend it to others.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

In an impulsive moment before driving back to Burlington I dropped in for an early dinner of pasta and wine that was delicious....the wine was exceptional and the sage and butter sauce was very pleasing...I only wish i could have stayed longer but I will definitely return to suss out more of their offerings.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Excellent, fresh tapas here. The grilled vegetables, proscuitto with buffalo cheese, and grilled calamari were delicious. The location (St. Denis) makes it easy to get to and great for people watching. Our waiter was super friendly and gave us lots of great suggestions on things to see and do. I tend to be leery of restaurants in the touristy areas (either way over priced or sub-standard food, or both) but Luca e Franco definitely did not disappoint!