Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Dyad tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Dyad
from $104.98
from $81.85
from $66.72
More Info
All reviews scooter tour guide david bagels electric scooter a lot of fun morning tour bagel shop mont royal highlight of our trip great guide old montreal learned how rent scooters entire tour jean talon market three hours fun activity
Reviewed 1 week ago

Although I managed to take this tour on a particularly chilly day, it was still great fun! Because of the chilly weather I was the only one to turn up, so got a private tour. This is an excellent way to see parts of the city you might not otherwise get around, especially if your time in Montreal is brief. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 12, 2018

YOU better do this when you're in montreal or you'll be missing out! My husband and I did it as something fun to do on our last day of being in the city (we were there for a work thing for him) and I wanted for him to be able to cut loose and have fun! We certainly did! We rode for about 2-3 hours and we stopped and they included drinks and bagels with our payment. It cost about $155 for both of us to do and was so worth it! They were electric scooters so they gave us about 15 mins in the beginning to practice the brakes and gas and get a feel for it. There were people of all different levels in our group of 10 and we all had such a fabulous time! We had an excellent guide who was fun and serious at the same time to keep us safe! We went up the mountain to see the view and we went to the rich neighborhoods, we went downtown, we went by the pier, it was fabulous! So MUCH FUN!!! Please do this experience, you won't regret it. Just please give yourself time and flexibility, don't schedule something right before or after because as most tours, you don't know if something can happen where it takes a little longer. Just enjoy it!!!!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This was the highlight of our Montreal trip! Our guide was David and my daughter and I had a great tour of the city. It was an incredible way to get around and we covered a lot of ground in 3 hours. I would not hesitate to rent scooters for our next Montreal adventure!

Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Had a fantastic solo trip with David today. David’s positive attitude and enthusiasm are nothing short of infectious. We thought perhaps we may be crazy going out on a tour in the wind and rain but David does the tours come rain, wind or snow. David reminds you that the tour is your own and it is your day! Simply a must if you are in Montreal! Thank you David - 27 seconds left on the clock :)

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We arrived to find it was just us for the tour so we had a great time with our guide, David. We really got to see a lot Montreal and the bike was fun once you got the hang of it. David was knowledgeable, friendly and had lots of interesting information to share. Would definitely recommend this very different way of seeing the city.

1  Thank Chris O
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Went to Montreal for my sister’s bachelorette party and we booked this tour - turned out to be the best thing about our trip! So much fun (once you get the hang of the scooter) and such a cool opportunity to see parts of the city we never would have gone to otherwise. We stopped at an open air market, got bagels at a famous shop (the tour guide paid!), and learned so much about the culture and history of the city. Not to mention you get to zip around town on the scooter! It was relatively inexpensive to start with in the grand scheme of things and was well worth the money! There are cheaper ways to tour the city, but you can take a double decker bus in any city. All of us were thrilled - totally recommend without hesitation!!

1  Thank Abby D
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Rented two bikes from Dyad. They were friendly, professional and informative. The bikes were a good price and they were very relaxed about how long we took them for - we didn't have to give them an exact time of return they just made us aware of the prices for each length of time and then explained they would charge us on our return for however long we had the bikes for. This took away the stress of having to rush back.

The bikes were of excellent quality and I would definitely use this company if I was ever in Montreal again.

Reviewed September 9, 2018

Did the scooter tour with my husband. Had so much fun that we went back a few days later and rented for ourselves and our 16yr old boys. Great way to see the city! Daniel was super to communicate with.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I love scooters ... great way to sight see ...even in busy city like Montreal.

I haven't ridden a scooter in almost 20+ years and was a little concerned how the guide will manage everyone ...

We were a group of 7 people plus David our tour guide. David was wonderful, took good care of us; I felt safe weaving in and out of Montreal streets. He was also a wonderful guide who is knowledgeable, engaging and has a lot of heart!

We had a great time and will consider getting these scooters/e-bike back home.

Highly recommend!

1  Thank Grace L
Reviewed September 7, 2018

worth every penny. we got to explore the town in ways you can't do other than on a scooter. I highly recommend doing this. You ride your own scooter, following a guide. You have the option to ride with the guide as well - but I would suggest otherwise. It took 2 minutes to learn how to ride it from scratch. It's really easy to adjust to it - it's electric - not intimidating. I want to use this method to explore in every town I visit.

2  Thank Amber D