WINNER WONDERLAND

Neighborhood: Le Plateau Mont-Royal
Cross street: rue Drolet
Description: Coming Soon!
Montreal, Canada
“Milk with chocolate.. I am in heaven !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Great tasting food, alot of choices and the serving sizes are jusr right. but what made me flip over was that i was able to get the chocolate tarte with a glass of milk. Its like a cherry on top. Service was amazing and definatly recommand this restaurant.

1 Thank bluezombi

Ottawa, Canada
“All Natural products”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

The outstanding feature of this bistro is the quality of the products used by the cook. Taste the free range raised cornish hen and you will appreciate the difference between naturally grown foodstuff and industrial food. The cuisine is very creative and taste wonderful. The place is small but cozy and located in a very pleasant part of town, two blocks from a metro station.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jean R
NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

This place is a winner, The food was of excellent quality and with a creative approach. I loved the poached egg on mushroom and vegetable bed appetizer, so much so that I woke up in the morning thinking about it. The lobster tail delicious and the rabbit leg with clams tender and fresh. Unexpected menu with masterful execution. The only thing we didn't like was the menu was written (in French only) on the blackboard walls. It was hard to read from some angles but the staff was very friendly and translated everything for us. Next time I'm in town I will go again for sure and recommend anyone willing to try something new to give this place a chance.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank sleventant
“Best experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

I've had the best evening at this place. Not only was the food great and the service impeccable, the atmosphere was so cozy and charming. We had a great time there because we ended up sitting with the chef and his wife talking about mutual friends (well this is a little more personal). But here's what you need to know about this place: it is located in a great area (avenue Mont-Royal, one of the best places to be in Montreal), and this restaurant changes its menu every few days because the chef freshly picks up some vegetables (and probably other things, I am not a great cook myself) personally. This means that all of the ingredients are so fresh, and you have a dish depending on the season. Now that's something we need to give them credit for because not a lot of places I know of do that. And of course, it isn't overpriced and I the food is just delicious! The waitress even suggested wine for us, and we were all very satisfied. If I had to sum-up my experience in one work it would simply be: WOW! A must-try if you're in town.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank ZeinaS
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Went to eat at Renard Artisan Bistro on Mont Royal est and loved it. Very french cuisine but worth trying something new. This place only accomodates about 30 customers so reservations is a must! Very authentic and fresh and worth every dollar spent.

• Visited April 2012