“A tourist in my own city. Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ma Bicyclette

Ma Bicyclette
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Montreal's ideal launch pad for your next cycling excursion - Ma Bicyclette! Enjoy car free networks that lead to the St. Lawrence River, Lachine Rapids, Formula 1 race track, Old Montreal, Downtown and much more. This outdoor boutique is located directly on the historic Lachine Canal bike path, steps south of the famous Atwater Market and offers the finest bicycle rental equipment for all ages! Fleet consists of quality comfort Pathway bikes & performance road bikes by Cannondale, unique cycling solutions for families, tandems and quality kids bikes. Our knowledgeable staff are here to advise on rentals, repairs and to offer insight on parts & accessories. Refreshing drinks and energizing snacks available to keep you going! Unique cycling accessories, Montreal memorabilia, cold drinks and rejuvenating snacks. Scenic location, directly on the Lachine Canal dedicated bicycle path (voted top 3 urban cycling destination in North America by Time Magazine) across from the famous Atwater Market. An absolute must visit location in Montreal...for all ages. Winner of Le Grand Prix du Tourisme du Quebec 2010.
Montreal, Canada
“A tourist in my own city. Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2011

I just did a bike tour with this company; guide Stephanie Thompson .It was such fun to be a tourist in my own city . I learnd so much about Montreal ,and felt safe navigating the many bike paths throughout Old Montreal and the downtown core . We stopped once for a rest and had a collation of delicious Quebec treats. The two American cyclists with us seemed to equally enjoy themselves .
Stephanie's enthusiasm (in both French and English) for our fantasitc city was contagious. She is very knowledgable about the city, and a lovely person to boot.
I am looking forward to trying out her Sunset Bike and Boat Tour .

Visited June 2011