“love this place!!”

De Farine et d'eau Fraiche
Ranked #26 of 111 Dessert in Montreal
Cuisines: Cafe, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Neighborhood: The Village (Gay Village)
Ottawa, Canada
“love this place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

this little cafe/bakery/bistro is simply magical. we come back to it every time we're in montreal because it is just incredible, and reasonably priced.

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Niskayuna, New York
“The sugar plum fairy lives here-”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2014

This little snow white bakery is small and sweet- stopped for coffee, couldn't resist the pastry case, a delectable assortment was delivered to our table on a little porcelain plate.

They have these tiny tiered cakes under glass on the wall as decor? or for sale? The girl couldn't speak much English and alas, we couldn't speak much French.

• Visited May 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Great little place !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

I love to go there to do some work, but go there early if you want to have a table during the week-ends. I really like their panna cotta ! They taste so good !

• Visited November 2013
London
“great cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

A wonderful range of teas and some delicious pastries. the savouries looked good as well. this is a really neat place a bit out of the way but always busy.

Visited October 2013
“Wonderful café”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've been in Montreal for a week, and after reading great reviews, decided to walk to this café. I had the Lavender latte with soy milk, which was wonderful. They also have a great selection of baked goods. I had a gluten free chocolate pecan cookie that was excellent. All pastries are in the same case, so it's not completely free from cross contamination, but it was a great option to see. I plan on taking my boyfriend here for a nice, slow start to our morning. I wish I could bring this café home with me!

• Visited September 2013