“It's gone!”

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Dorval
Neighborhood: Dorval
Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Have a connector in Montreal today and am shocked to find this place closed. This part of the airport is being renovated and, presumably, fresh eateries will be opening soon.

To be frank, the service at Moe's was truly terrible when I visited frequently this past winter, and the menu was really limited too. Still, I have a certain fondness in my heart for this place from back in my student days when there were few other options for food or drink at the Dorval airport (when it was still called that). And there was a really great bartender who was amazing back then--a super nice guy who was originally from Philadelphia, I think he said. Now that the place isn't here I totally miss him and wonder what became of him.

Moe's, if you reopen post-reno, please consider expanding your menu!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed June 25, 2016

I have eaten here many times over the last 5 years and it gets the job done. I recommend the Pizza. It is a good place to grab a bite and a beer.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed November 18, 2015

I agree with other comments that the service can be unpredictable and depends not only on whether or not it's busy but how well you are dressed seems to be a consideration as well. It can be rather noisy too, but I did appreciate that the rowdy bunch in the back were told to quiet down. I had the Montreal smoked meat sandwich with fries. The sandwich was delicious and so stuffed with meat that I couldn't eat it all even with not bothering with the fries. A bit pricey, but if you don't have a chance to get out of the airport, it's well worth the visit.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed September 22, 2015 via mobile

There is very few restaurants inside the Montreal airport. Tried Mo's today. I had the Hanger steak with Poutine. It was ok, but they are not allowed to have steak knives inside of the airport because of security concerns which made eating difficult. Staff was friendly, but a hanger steak and a beer for $42 -tip included seemed too expensive. Probably should have stopped by Tim Hortons.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Thought we might have good success at this one. But just didn't cut it. Chicken wings seemed battered and fried, kept warm and then covered in the sauce selected. Buffalo wings on my side of the country are hot and spicy not sweet and sticky...wrong ones likely. The Ceasar salad was runny with a bulk dressing. The Montreal Steak Sandwich that I am sure had much less than a quarter pound of beef on it was colder than the cold fries and was sent back. It really did't come back that much better and even though the flight was an hour away my experience with most kitchens is round three involves a microwave. Tim's down the way would have been a third of the $100 bucks spent and better value.

Date of visit: August 2015