“A good meal in a good location”

gaZette Restaurant and Lounge in Le Westin Montreal
Reserve with OpenTable
gaZette Restaurant and Lounge in Le Westin Montreal is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #269 of 5,772 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Quartier International
Cross street: St-Antoine, St-Pierre
Transit: Subway: Places d'Armes station ou/or Square-Victoria station.
Boston, MA
“A good meal in a good location”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Had dinner here last night after we checked into the Westin...I was thrilled with the excellent service (our server was a walking encyclopedia on the locally sourced food and preparation methods, and her recommendations were spot-on)...my only complaint was the glaring sun bouncing off some reflective surface outside and blinding me at the table.

Visited June 2012

Corona del Mar, California
“Friendly service, average food”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

We enjoyed drinks here a few evenings and service was attentive and flexible (took us a while to settle on a wine we enjoyed and our server was helpful and patient). We had sliders for late night snack that were just Ok (and that may be generous) - dry and bland. Breakfast was nice; although our server was extremely slow (took us over a half hour to get mimosas that were ordered and required several reminders for water) For convenience, the breakfast is a worthwhile stop, as food quality was good, but expect friendly, but not timely or attentive service. I think they prefer guests to use buffet and haven't perfected the off the menu service on busy weekends.

• Visited June 2012
Naples, Florida
“Great hotel restaurant but service was very slow and unattentive”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

For a hotel restaurant, the food was delicious. I decided to eat breakfast at the hotel instead of venturing out. When I arrived at the gaZette, I waited for about 10 minutes to be seated. No one had seen me standing in the hostess area. I was finally seated and waited almost 15 minutes for someone to take my order! They seemed short staffed this one morning, but to not offer me any coffee or drinks when I sat down was a bit discourteous. After taking my order, I waited another 20 minutes for my breakfast to arrive, when it did, they forget my grapefruit juice and water. I was half way finished with my meal when both drinks arrived. The food was decent but service was horrible. The bill arrived and they charged me for two items that I did not order. I was very conflicted, although the food was terrific the service was abysmal. I hope to give gaZette one more try next time I stay at the Le Westin!

• Visited May 2012
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Friendly and Enjoyable”
Reviewed April 16, 2012 via mobile

Unlike many hotel restauants, Gazette has very good food with a nice setting. The service is friendly.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Excellent food, atmosphere and service”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

This restaurant is great for families, couples alone or business. Service and food are excellent!

Visited April 2012