“Excellent service, amazing professionals.. Great deals too!”

Milada Salon Boutique
Ranked #65 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: For over ten years Milada has offered quality care as well as professional products to a growing customer base. Established in the heart of one of Montreal's most vibrant districts, two steps from the foot of the Mount-Royal, Milada represents a true retreat from the outside world.This small universe of well-being and beauty is centered around you, and nothing else. In an intimate and relaxed atmosphere, Milada differentiates itself by offering a personalized approach, and an exclusive experience of care and follow-up for both her and him.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Just as the other location in Milada Ile des Soeurs, this location offers many amazing service. Even for men, they offer a wide array of things. I suffer from acne at some time of the year, like this extremely long winter, and I just wanted to get it over with.. Well At Milada I was able to get treated by highly trained professional staff, with the latest technologies like microdermabrasion, deep cleaning, anti-acne and anti-aging facial care. I feel and look so much better. Really the best place.

It's Milada that comes to mind when anybody asks for an excellent esthetician and great deals!

2  Thank David A

Reviewed August 17, 2013

It is a must visit salon. The best service I ever tried in a salon. Usually, the staff don't care about you, but want as many clients as possible. Milada's staff took care of me and my girlfriend very well, no rush, they took the time to satisfy us. Everything was just great. Atmosphere was the way I like it, calm and relaxing. It is the main reason why you go in a salon to relax and get some treatments. i recommend this one to everyone for a good service, nice little place and reasonable prices.

2  Thank Leo B
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hi Friends! I am talking about the hair loss Treatment. When I Loss My hair then I am so sad about my hair, no one can look me , I am looking so elder, Then I heard about Klinik esthetika which is in New delhi and I goes to this Clinic. After two months I have more hair on my head. Thanks to klinik Esthetika by which I have lost my baldness. This clinic use the latest technology and brand medicine to grow up your hair and their charges are so cheap according to the other clinic.Klinikesthetika.com

3  Thank Kamlesh S
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The most humiliating beauty care experience of my life. I was splashed with unhygienic multiple users wax on my face by surprise while I was still explaining I don't want wax. The result was disastrous and the attitude of the staff even worst. My face skin got infected from the contaminated wax.

7  Thank Romain_D_514
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stopped by this place because my other esthetician couldn't take me. The girl at the reception was super nice, they took me that same day, and the facial was just amazing!! The girl, Christine I think, was amazing, and all the technologies they use made my skin feel 5 years younger when I left. I even bought a cream and a mask that she suggested, and i've been using them all the time since them. Love them!! Probably one of the best experience I`ve had at a beauty place. Definetly going back.

1  Thank Freddie W