“Hair Loss Treatment Delhi” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Milada Salon Boutique

Milada Salon Boutique
Ranked #56 of 79 Spas & Wellness in Montreal
More attraction details
Owner description: For over ten years Milada has offered quality care as well as professional products to a growing customer base. Established in the heart of one of Montreal's most vibrant districts, two steps from the foot of the Mount-Royal, Milada represents a true retreat from the outside world.This small universe of well-being and beauty is centered around you, and nothing else. In an intimate and relaxed atmosphere, Milada differentiates itself by offering a personalized approach, and an exclusive experience of care and follow-up for both her and him.
New Delhi, Delhi, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hair Loss Treatment Delhi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hi Friends! I am talking about the hair loss Treatment. When I Loss My hair then I am so sad about my hair, no one can look me , I am looking so elder, Then I heard about Klinik esthetika which is in New delhi and I goes to this Clinic. After two months I have more hair on my head. Thanks to klinik Esthetika by which I have lost my baldness. This clinic use the latest technology and brand medicine to grow up your hair and their charges are so cheap according to the other clinic.Klinikesthetika.com

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Kamlesh S

Montreux, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Filthy attitude and practices”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

The most humiliating beauty care experience of my life. I was splashed with unhygienic multiple users wax on my face by surprise while I was still explaining I don't want wax. The result was disastrous and the attitude of the staff even worst. My face skin got infected from the contaminated wax.

Visited October 2012
5 Thank Sofia V
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing facial!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stopped by this place because my other esthetician couldn't take me. The girl at the reception was super nice, they took me that same day, and the facial was just amazing!! The girl, Christine I think, was amazing, and all the technologies they use made my skin feel 5 years younger when I left. I even bought a cream and a mask that she suggested, and i've been using them all the time since them. Love them!! Probably one of the best experience I`ve had at a beauty place. Definetly going back.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Freddie W
Londa, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Overpriced !”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2012

Overpriced ! Ridiculous prices. You can get these treatments at better prices elsewhere. Good technician but definetly not cheap. If you believe in paying heavy prices for treatments that have no proof of working, this is your kind of place. I bought a facial cream that is so greasy, never seen something like it.

Visited December 2011
10 Thank reinanana
Montreal, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Facial Ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2011

I was looking for a spa to get a regular facial. The spa that I was going to in the past changed owners and I didn't really like the new owner. So, someone recommended Salon Boutique Milada. I made an appointment but, when I got there, the esthetician (Solène), recommended I try their "Oxygen Waterjet". HOLY MOLY! That was so much better than any facial I have ever had in my life! It left my skin feeling regenerated, refreshed and moisturized. The machine is like a cool jet of oxygenated water that provides a deeper cleanse than any regular cleaner. It is such a refreshing feeling. To anyone that hasn't tried an Oxygen Waterjet treatment yet, I HIGHLY recommend it! It is really relaxing and refreshing!

Visited February 2011