“Best bagels I've ever had!”
Review of Bagel Expressions

Bagel Expressions
Ranked #1,463 of 5,996 Restaurants in Montreal
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Quartier International
Description: Breakfast, Paninis, Crepes, old Montreal bagels
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We found that place on our last day in Montreal and had the best breakfast there during the whole visit. I had bagel with smoked salmon which was delicious. The bagel was freshly made and solmon was great. We ordered crepe with mixed berries for my daughter. The berries were fresh and delicious, crepe was tasteful. We also ordered Mediterranean omelette which comes with fresh fruit and toast. Every single thing we ordered was extremely delicious. Definitely recommend this place!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

While staying at the Hilton we had brunch here. Good food, relatively cheap food,but took a long time.
If you eat outside, watch out for the birds and the bees. They own the place but entertain you while you wait.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

We were walking to View Quebec and noticed this restaurant. We ate there for the next five days. The waitress joked that we had to try everything on the menu and we attempted to do that. The ham and egg crepe was delicious as was the omelet. It kept us full until dinner time. Loved the fact that included fruit on each meal.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

This establishment at the top of Beaver Hall's hill brought their game. Breakfast on Fri morning was AWESOME!!! Our waiter was superb. Thanks for the complimentary panna cotta dessert to mark your 16th yr in business- I wish you many more years of success.
Loved it so much that I came back on the day I was flying out. Weekend staff was disappointing. Egg white omelette was a whole egg one :( had to catch a plane or would have taken the waitress up on her offer to do over. No anniversary dessert- no worries, see you next time.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Good little place; great service, food not bad at all; a little expensive for what it is, but I would go again.