Lowest prices for your stay
$93
Booking.com$93
Hotels.com$93
travelup.com$116
1,620 results
All reviews old montreal airport bus place des arts location was perfect chinatown
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2019

The hotel is well situated at the entry of Chinatown and close to the old Montreal. 10 minutes walk.
The rooms are small but clean. Parking is available at $26/night. Staff is very helpful and courteous.
Breakfast included is typical.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank rlim0ges
BillyC50FD, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Montreal Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Dear M. Rlim0ges,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel for your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed our hotel as well as our great team. Meeting our guest’s expectation is something our staff takes great pride in. Thank you for sharing such beautiful words on your recent visit with us.
Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kindest regards.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

I highly do NOT recommend staying at this location.
The value for the room isn't too great. For a $200+/night room (parking NOT included), I would expect at least a slightly bigger space. The room is tiny. We got assigned a room with bunk beds (which is fine), but by being on the bottom bunk, I would expect at least to be able to sit on my bed and look on my phone. Nope, Instead I'll hit my head if I do that. The room layout is horrible, with barely any space to walk around in. I'm talking about if we need to exit the washroom, we need to knock before exiting to make sure one of us isn't standing in front of the door, so we don't hit the door into him/her.
I also discovered after I got home, that I have been bitten by bed bugs. I'm currently taking precautions at home and pray I didn't bring any of them home with me.

The location is great though...so if you are okay with a tiny room with the risk of bed bugs, feel free to stay here!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank IcyChan

Dear M. IcyChan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We truly appreciate your feedback and will be using your constructive comments to ensure the continued satisfaction of our future guests. Secondly, I`d like to apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your visit. The Hotel takes pride in cleaning each and every room for our guests, it is unfortunate that you had encounter this issue. The hotel has taken an extra step in regards to your mentions. It is difficult sometimes to control how it was transmitted to the hotel, but rest assure the Hotel taken action for all our guest. I apologized once again for the inconvenience.

Hope to get another chance to welcome you back to our lovely city and Hotel.

Reviewed August 22, 2019

It was very expensive for the tiny room , such a small bed, almost a single plus and also very short.
I paid for parking and there were no parking spots available when I returned in the evening after dinner
the air conditioner was loud all night.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank elichwally

Dear M. Elichwally,

Reviewed August 21, 2019

We booked during what turned out to be a busy event weekend in the city, we arrived to find the premium price we paid had gotten us a tiny L shaped room with one tiny dresser, barely enough floor space for our two small suitcases and two pair of shoes, and one of the beds was on rollers so it wasn't even a proper bed on a box spring it had clearly been rolled in to advertise the room as being fit to accommodate two people. This room was barely large enough for two children. The beds were extremely uncomfortable and my husband's feet were falling off the end. This room should not have been listed for two adults, and should have been offered at a discounted rate, not a premium.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laine987654
BillyC50FD, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Montreal Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2019

Dear M Laine987654,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We truly appreciate your feedback and will be using your constructive comments to ensure the continued satisfaction of our future guests. Secondly, I`d like to apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your visit. On another note upon making your reservations our room types are disclosed with the room dimensions and its our clients aware of what they have reserved.

I hope this helps and once again I apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your visit.

Reviewed August 17, 2019

We brought our family to Montreal for the weekend and were very pleased with the location of this hotel. Even though our room was small, it was very clean and up to date. We had a room with a queen bed and a pull out couch which suit our family of four just fine. The views were lovely of the urban setting right outside our window. The cold bar breakfast was so fresh and delicious and very well attended by the staff. When we checked out the hotel was able to hold our luggage until we were due to head to the airport later in the day. I would certainly stay in this hotel again when returning.

Room tip: We stayed in 403 near the elevators and had no noise issues as we had feared.
1  Thank festivalfam
BillyC50FD, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Montreal Centre, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2019

Dear M. Festivalfam,

Hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warm regards.