“Perfect for Lunch!!”

Espace Cafe & Espresso Bar
Ranked #93 of 5,944 Restaurants in Montreal
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal)
Description: Popular Espresso Bar, serves up freshly baked croissants, chocolatines etc, breakfast egg sandwiches, good selection of panini and salad combos, and of course the best espresso around!
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Loved our lunch here!! Owner could not have been more friendly and accommodating to these American tourists!! Food was amazing and reasonably priced. Right in the heart of Old Montreal....beautiful!!

1  Thank NormalNancy

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Great little cafe! Went in for a late lunch and they did not have any tuna wraps prepared, so they made a fresh one for me! The prices are great for the area! Definitely check it out for a friendly lunch spot in Old Montreal!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

This is a great place for good food. I just went back after a two week absence and I really missed their Philly Steak sandwich. Always good and tasty, it replaced my old standard, the breast of chicken sandwich. Although I do not drink coffee myself, my colleagues tell me that it is a really good cup of coffee. The owner, John, is a great guy and the staff is always friendly. This is one of my favorite weekday lunch spots.

1  Thank jspilka
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great latte, great customer service, great food, great ambiance...so over all, i had a great experience.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Stopped here one morning for a quick bite/coffee before heading out for a walk; it was right behind our hotel, in Old Montreal. The food and coffee were great, and the service was the
best (the gentleman behind the counter could not have been nicer, even though we were having a hard time deciding and it was a busy morning). Highly recommend it.