“False advertising”

Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport
Ranked #74 of 165 Hotels in Montreal

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I've travelled for many years, all over the world, and stayed in some places that were questionable, however, never have I experienced the lowest of quality as I have here. The service was deplorable, and the accommodations were questionable. Clean? I hardly doubt it! I don't think the floors were vaccumed for months, and the dust was 1/4 inch thick on the window sills. Getting in and out of the hotel parking lot was a joke, I was beginning to wonder if I was to be splashed on the pavement and become part of the scener. If you don't speak french don't even attempt to get information let alone go anywhere. Elevator never worked, therefore carrying bags up the stairs was very inconvenient to say the least. Shuttle? No one offered a shuttle, therefore the first ride was a taxi there. In total disasterous! I will never be back here again! By the way, the trip was to lay my mother to rest! No pleasureable, but no doubt the hotel could have done alot to take the depressing mood away, which it chose not to! The hotel was very much aware of my circumstances! Hope their funerals go just as well........!

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2014
Dear Customer,

We are very sorry that your stay didn't meet your expectations. We take note for the cleaniless and will meet the housekeeper to make sure that everything will be done properly.

We do apologize for the issue with the elevator. It is one issue that we could not control unfortunately. We do offer the shuttle for the park and fly package only. I don't think you had that package. All our employees speaks English and French. Most of them , English is ther first language

My best regards,

Lyne Malenfant
Saint Donat, Quebec
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Hotel was very comfortable, clean and very convenient, close to airport and offers parking. Shuttle to and from airport. Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Anna P
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Customer

Thank you very much for taking time to write down your nice review about our Days inn Hotel at Montreal Airport.

We are happy that you will come back to visit us.

I wish you a very nice day!

Lyne Malenfant
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montreal
Holiday Inn Montreal Airport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
#5 of 7 in Dorval
Crowne Plaza Hotel Montreal Airport

Been to Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport

Property: Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport
Address: 4545 Boul. Cote-Vertu Ouest, Montreal, Quebec H4S 1C8, Canada
Location: Canada > Quebec > Montreal
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
#7 Best Value Hotel in Montreal
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Montreal Airport Hotel Montreal