“Great stay. Friendly staff. Close to restaurants. great...”

Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport
Ranked #69 of 166 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed March 17, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Reviewed March 9, 2013

We stayed here for one night as our flight came in late. Room was clean and a good size. Good value for money.
My only comment for improvement is that walls are paper thin, the noise in hall kept us awake all night.

The staff who drove to and from airport shuttle were awesome! Very very nice

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Amanda,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at the hotel. With your comments, we will continue to improve our hotel and make sure that everybody enjoy their stay.

We hope to welcome you back at your next trip.

My best regards

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I stayed here, after a long drive up from Toronto.
I must say i was fairly impressed with the room, very comfortable!
The staff were super kind, and gladly gave me tips on how i could order food ( restaurant closed to early) Also how to get to the shopping close by!

I was super pleased at the service i got from the frount desk, who took care of me, gave me coffee for the morning and even free internet!

The bar was also very charmming, i really enjoyed being able to chat with the glorious bartender, who was very attentive , and even gave me utensils and plates so i could enjoy my takeout! Samantha i believe was the charmers name!

All in all i will be staying here for sure before my next trip!
I would recommend this place to just about anyone flying the next day!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo

Dear Chris,

I would like to thank you for sharing your good experience at the Days Inn Montreal Airport hotel.

We are very happy that you enjoyed our services. We will print your comments and share them with our staff.

Hoping to see you again.

I wish you a very good day!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We went to Montreal for medical reasons and we reserved a room at the Days Inn Montreal Airport because the clerk who answered the phone assured us that they had a room adapted for a handicap person. When we arrived after an exhausted day of tests at the hospital, we noticed that there was in fact a ramp to access the Hotel. After registration, we went to our room and realized that we could enter the room with a wheelchair, but not the bathroom, the door being too narrow. We called the manager and he assured us that the company who renovated the Hotel had told them that it was wheelchair accessible: obviously, it was not. On top of that, there was not enough space between the beds to allow a wheelchair in. Because we were exhausted, we decided to stay anyway and managed, with a lot of efforts, to put my paraplegic spouse in bed, but not before we went for supper at their restaurant (see another review). Overall, it was a very stressful experience.

Room Tip: Not one room handicap accessible
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
super815530, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear Customer,

We want to thank you for your comments. We will make sure to apply the correction and make sure that the space near the bed is enough for a wheelchair. We have welcome other people in wheelchair in the past and the chair was fine to go in the bathroom. They had the small sport chair. The person is my brother in law.

I am sorry that your chair did not fit in the bathroom door. It is sure that the hotel was built in 1970 and the new hotel are adapted for all wheelchair. I am very sorry that you had to go through this during your stay.

We will make a note to give the size of the door to other people ,who will ask about our adapted room to make sure an experience like yours will never happen again.

We are very sorry. My best regards,

Reviewed February 22, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Montreal
Holiday Inn Montreal Airport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
Comfort Inn Aeroport
#5 of 8 in Dorval
Crowne Plaza Hotel Montreal Airport

Been to Days Inn & Conference Centre - Montreal Airport? Share your experiences!