“Best sleep I have ever had!”

Delta Hotels Montreal
Ranked #37 of 166 Hotels in Montreal
Reviewed April 28, 2014

My friend and I checked in to this hotel on April 25, 2014 and stayed until April 27, 2014. The hotel was one, if not, the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The rooms were clean and very spacious. The beds were AMAZING! The sleep I had was the best I have had in a very long time. While at the hotel we took advantage of the pool, hot tub, and sauna since it was raining all day on Saturday. It was a great!

I would highly recommend this hotel! I have stayed in many hotels in Montreal, and this one was by far the best.

Room Tip: Don't forget your bathing suit!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank travelswithdrea
Severine B, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Travelswithdrea,

What a pleasure for us to read your review of The Delta Montreal Hotel. Thanks a lot for sharing it with us. We are happy to hear that you found the quality of rooms 'Amazing' and had the chance to take advantage of the gym facility.

We were delighted to provide you with a great stay and we are eager to host you on your next visit to Montreal.

Delta Montréal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,754)

Reviewed April 28, 2014

This is a recently renovated hotel in a great location. It has free high-speed internet access and a plug for your laptop to view on your TV. This is a nice cost-saver as you can watch movies on your laptop for free.

The people are so nice and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Kcarte,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments. We are happy to know that you like our renovated rooms. And yes, our InternetXL and SmartDesk™ is very convenient when you want to watch a movie on your laptop.

Thanks again and our team is looking forward to your next visit and wishes you all the best.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

I stayed two nights in this hotel recently. The level of service at every point of contact (front desk, breakfast, operator, gym) was exceptional. The guest rooms have been updated and are very comfortable and nicely appointed. The common areas are still dated and run down but I understand those will be enhanced soon. If you are looking for excellent customer care, this Delta, which is well situated on the eastern end of downtown Montreal, is ideal.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear KMHHalifax,

What a pleasure for us to read your review of The Delta Montreal Hotel. We are glad to know that our staff was up to your needs, and we will share your comments with them. We always appreciate such detailed comments and do thank you for taking the time to write it.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've stayed at the Delta PK a couple of times for conferences in the past several years. The room features were reasonably good and it is a good location. It would have been nicer if the balcony door wasn't screwed shut. The other problem I had on one visit (20-22 March 2012, so obviously some time ago) was theft of prescription pain pills from my luggage in the room (There was renovation at the time and whether it was construction workers or hotel staff who were responsible, I cannot say). By the time I noticed it I was on the move to catch a plane so didn't report it to the front desk. The next time I stayed, I talked to the duty manager about the theft but basically was shrugged off and told I should have reported it at the time.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Karine B, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Dear Aboyne-ian,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed our property location and guest rooms.

Your feedback is of the utmost importance as it provides insight in order for us to improve the quality of our services.

We would like to gather more information concerning your incident, you should be receiving a private message shortly.

Thanks again for your review.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Service was excellent and courteous. Rate was fair considering the location. Stayed in a non smoking king and bed was very comfortable for my wife and I. The restaurant in the hotel was also convenient..

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jack R,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments. We are pleased to know that you and your wife enjoyed your stay at Delta Montréal.

Thanks again for your review and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

I recently traveled on business from the United States and stayed at the Delta. The rooms were spacious, clean and modern. All of the staff was very friendly. At first I was concerned because I don't speak French but as soon as the staff realized I spoke English, they immediately switched over and were very friendly and accommodating. The food at the hotel was excellent as well. Overall, one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in and I travel a great deal.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Thom M
Severine B, Guest Relations Manager at Delta Hotels Montreal, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Dear Thom M,

What a pleasure for us to read your review of The Delta Montreal Hotel. Your support is extremely motivating, we do have a great staff and will share your review with them.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am impressed. I found the Delta because the hotel originally booked could not handle our handicapped needs. That was a classy hotel. The Delta redefined classy. There was not one instance in which a member of the staff didn't bend over backwards to accommodate our needs--for anything. Friendly, professional, proud, wonderfully warm people. The bell people and the concierges in particular. They even opened a restaurant early for us, and let us pull our car up to the door of the hotel (this was amazing since they don't have a circular- or any real driveway). I basically went over the small curb to "park." They took the keys and put away the car. The rooms were first class. Everything about the place is class. At the famed Fairmount Queen Elizabeth, going there for dinner and the lack of personality and effort went to show they were confident that no matter their behavior, their reputation as a hotel would bring in people. Like us, to eat. But I prefer the Delta.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the tenth floor or up and hope yopu don't have to pay more.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Steve F,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments. We are glad to know that the Delta staff was up to your needs. Our mission is to make each of our guests to feel like home.

We would be happy to have the possibility to host you once again.