Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

from $43.30
from $88.90
from $53.30
12,741 results
All reviews beautiful church light show stained glass notre dame pipe organ guided tour old montreal entrance fee celine dion minute tour awe inspiring free tour take pictures visiting montreal architecture aura mass
Reviewed 2 days ago

I felt very nice and humble upon visiting the shrine ...Massive and Gothic structure with right kind of vibes ...a must visit !!
There is a lot of material on sale inside for you to know about the Basilica in detail ...Allocate at least an hour in this beautiful Basilica

Reviewed 2 days ago

So I went twice (two consecutive years) to watch the light show. It was beautiful but has a hefty price tag for what it was. The moment you feel you're really enjoying it, it's finished.

Reviewed 2 days ago

The Basilica tour is a must for the first time traveler to Montreal. Also do not miss the afternoon organ concert. It is marvelously entertaining amidst the solemn setting.

Reviewed 2 days ago

It is certainly less grand than the Notre-Dame Basilica in Paris, but still a decent one. It cost $6 for each person to enter though. They provide guided tours for English or French. As you have paid, mind as well go for the tour. It is reasonable. The square outside the church (Place d’Armes) actually is pretty interesting related to the buildings and sculptures surrounding the square.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This is definitely a place that you want to visit when traveling to Montreal. It's a piece of Montreal's history. It's a very spectacular spot, would definitely recommend. 10/10.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I went for the show Aura with my mother and my aunt. The three of us were amazed with the beauty of this place. Unique and peaceful cathedral. A must see in Montreal

Reviewed 3 days ago

Stunning architecture and interior art work. For me, it was an unexpected experience for North America.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

SO GORGEOUS!!! couldn’t believe my eyes! There was a small entrance fee but it was totally worth it, a beautiful place everyone should see

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Just happened to wander by and thought “why not?” I’m not a church-y person but I’m happy I went in. Very beautiful inside and the tour is definitely worth it, very informative! Happy I went! I think I actually liked it more than the Paris Notre Dame

Reviewed 4 days ago

My visit to the Notre-Dame was well worth it!
Having visited the Notre-Dame in Paris many time, as well as countless other churches and cathedrals, my expectations weren't particularly high. I was so wrong.
I spent about an hour in here looking at the stained glass, beautiful paintings (there is a gorgeous circular picture near the toilets!) and just people watching.
Although it was very busy, and was closing early on the day I went, it was still very peaceful. For $6 it was definitely worth a visit.